Sunday 2 March 2014

New York public library



I am one of those people who could spend hours in a library, however this library takes my love to a new level... I could have spent days in this library.
 
It was so much fun, wandering around, getting lost, looking at the art work, watching the people, reading the history. It's so much more than a library. Its a gallery of art and history!
 
I recognised the libraries furniture, walls and ceilings from many movies. My most recognisable movie would be Sex and the City. It is the location of Carrie and Big's wedding, the wedding where Big leaves Carrie waiting at the alter.
 
This library is amazing. It was one of my most favourite places we visited in New York. Next time I visit I will be sure to leave an entire day free to explore, read and write!
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment