Sunday 19 January 2014

A visit to Spa901


 
Brent bought me a gift voucher to spend a day at the spa, treating me to a massage, manicure and pedicure. Who doesn't love to be pampered?
 
Spa901 is a so beautiful. As soon as you walk in the atmosphere alone makes you feel relaxed. Upon arrival the staff give you a robe to change into and some flip flops which completes the relaxed atmosphere.

My appointment for my massage was at 12:00 however if you book a massage (or facial) you are entitled to use the hot pool and sauna free of charge. I didn't get home from my appointment until 4pm so I definitely took advantage of the free use of both.

I had my massage first, followed my manicure and then pedicure. The cool thing about their manicure and pedicures is that they let you keep the nail polishes used.

I love how pretty my finger and toe nails look now. There is something about having nice nails which makes me feel better about myself. I used to love getting my nails done on a fortnightly basis however once we started trying to save money I had to cut that luxury out. Until now I had forgotten how much I used to enjoy a manicure.

Spa901 has beautiful amenities. The massage table had a heated blanket on it which meant that I was warm and toasty while enjoying my massage. The shower head sprayed water from right above where your standing, I've never been in a shower like that before (and I loved it). The hot pool sprays water into the pool and has jets all around the edges and the change room was complete with free shampoo, conditioner and body wash as well as hair straighteners and blow dryers (so I left with freshly washed and blow dried hair). I also loved that the hot pool was large enough to put your head under and float on your back.

As well as the beautiful building, decorations inside and features the staff were very helpful and friendly. I like my massages to be gentle and the therapist did a great job of that.

If your in Fernie and looking for some time out for yourself or a place to relax after a day of snowboarding then I would recommend you check out Spa901. I don't think you will be disappointed.

The Spa901 building:




My toes after my pedicure: 
 
 
Selfie in the hot pool:

 
Hair washed and skin clean:

 
The salon:
Photo source Spa901
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment